How do I get a Tonik Quote?
June 02, 2010
By Mike Solis
So yeah, you get it. Tonik has a cool website and the health insurance coverage is probably what you are looking for. But how much does it cost?
Tonik’s price is based on 4 main factors
Age: The younger you are the less it will be.
Gender: Females tend to cost more than males when they are younger but less when they are older.
Zip: Rural areas tend to be less expensive than urban areas.
Health History: Smokers, people on expensive medications or people whose body mass index is outside the underwriting guidelines may pay more.
Tonik Quick Quote gives quotes on Age, Gender, and Zip
Now it wouldn’t be quick if it factored in your total health background. So while the online application will factor in your health history to give you a more accurate quote, the quick quote button can give you a general quote in seconds. See below
Steps to getting a Tonik Quick Quote
1) Visit www.medicoverage.com/tonik
2) Click on your state name on the right
3) Click on the green apply tab under your state
4) Wait until the “Cover your A-Z page” to open up. Be patient!
5) Find the box in the lower left hand corner called “QUICK QUOTE”
6) Click GO