blue top
green home tabgreen getting started tabgreen FAQs tabgreen plan overviews tabgreen deductible tabgreen news tabgreen apply tab
HomeTonik PlansTonik Nevada › Plan Overviews

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Tonik is no longer available to new members. If you are an existing member looking for information about your plan, please contact us. If you are looking for an alternative to Tonik, please consider the following:

1) Speak to a licensed Agent about alternative plans at 800-930-7956
2) Get an Instant free quote for currently available new plans on hompage.
3) Visit to apply directly for a new plan.
4) Hit the chat button below for online assistance.

Anthem of Nevada at one time offered 3 different Tonik health insurance plans. Since September 23, 2010 there is only one plan available to new members: The Tonik 5000 (The Thrill Seeker). Use the chart below or visit this page to learn more about the Tonik deductible.




Roll over the question mark for Tonik Tips

Annual Deductible
Doctor Visit Doctor visit
(4 visits/year)
Plan not available
Plan not available
Average Cost Annual Deductable
Plan not available
Plan not available
Prescription Drugs Percription Drugs
Plan not available
Plan not available
ER Visit .
Plan not available
Plan not available
Inpatient Hospital .
$0 after deductible is met
Plan not available
Plan not available
Dental Deductible .
$25 (see below)
Plan not available)
Plan not available
Cleaning & Exams ,
Plan not available
Plan not available
Fillings .
You pay 20%
Plan not available
Plan not available
Vision Benefit Vision Discount
You get $50 (see below)
Plan not available
Plan not available
 Download Details .
Plan not available
Plan not available>
Tonik Application Tonik Application Tonik Application


What's the Deal with Dental?
What About Vision?

The Tonik 5000 plan come with a built in Anthem PPO dental maintenance plan. Basically checkups, cleanings and x-rays are free. If you need a filling, you pay the $25 deductible and 20% of the procedure. Tonik picks up the remaining 80%. Tonik doesn't cover cosmetic or major dental like root canals. Download the Tonik dental details. Now you have no excuse not to keep your choppers clean and healthy.


Vision does not require a copay or deductible. Tonik will pay $50 for routine eye exam, regular glasses, contact lenses even sun glasses.

Check out our FAQs

Already a Member? Click here


blue bottom
Insurance services provided by Medicoverage Inc. DBA Regal Benefits insurance services. Copyright © 2004-