Learn more about the deductible to the right. After reading it you're probably wondering how much does it cost each month. Our plan overview page will give you a ball park figure for individuals aged 19-29.
Your actual price is based on your age, gender, zipcode and previous medical history. The online application takes these factors into account and will show the the prices for all three plans before asking for any billing information. To go to the application now: Apply Now
Tonik has 3 different plans with 3 different annual deductibles:
$1500 (Calculated Risktaker)
$3000 (Part-Time Daredevil) &
There are 7 areas under Tonik
of Georgia where you are not required to pay the deductible before receiving covered services.
1) Office visits. You just pay $20 to $40 copay with no deductible required.Specialist such as OBGYN and Dermotogist count as a medical office visit while dental visits do not (see below for dental info).
2) Emergency room visits: You just pay $100 copay with no deductible required.
3) Generic Drugs: You just pay $10 copay with no deductible required (Brand name drugs have a separate 2000 deductible).
4) Ambulance Services: $100 copayment per day for ground and/or air ambulance services, not subject to deductible.
5) Preventive Dental: No copay or deductible required. This includes x-rays, check-ups, teeth cleaning. If you have a cavity then you pay $25 dollars and Anthem Blue Cross pays 80% of the filling and you pay 20%
6) Vision: Vision does not require a copay or deductible. Tonik will pay $50 for routine eye exam, regular glasses, or contact lenses.
7) Preventive Medical: There is no charge or copay for your annual checkup or physical exam (including associated labwork). This benefit is new as of the end of 2010. Yay.
Remember the copays above do not go toward your deductible.
For all other benefits, such as inpatient and outpatient operations, you are required to first pay towards your deductible before Tonik contributes to covered services. Once your annual deductible is met, you are not required to pay anything more for covered services and Tonik responsible for all covered medical services fees for the rest of the year.
Feel free to search our FAQs for more information.